Need some help with advising?

The Degree Progress Report is a great resource for students to self-advise. The DPR tracks your current work progress to meet: 1) requirements for General Education and COMM major and 2) Color coding that shows requirements that are met, in progress, and not yet complete. Click here for the guide! (PDF)